Overview and Definitions
Expertsmpcameroun.org is an online marketplace that enables buyers of professional services (“Employers”) to search for, enter into and manage transactions with providers of professional services (“Public Procurement Experts” and, collectively with Employers, “Registered Users”). The Website contains features that enable Public Procurement Experts and Employers to do, among other things, the following:
Employers: Post Jobs, search for Public Procurement Experts, communicate with Public Procurement Experts,negotiate with Public Procurement Experts, award Jobs to Public Procurement Experts, manage Jobs, leave feedback for Public Procurement Experts, and pay Public Procurement Experts.
Public Procurement Experts: Create profiles, advertise capabilities, submit Quotes, negotiate with Employers, obtain Job awards, invoice, obtain feedback from Employers, and receive payment from Employers.
We also provide registered users with certain services described in, and subject to, these Terms of Service (as further defined below, the “Services”). We may add, delete or modify some or all of such Services at any time at our sole discretion with reasonable notice posted in advance on the Website. Capitalized terms used in these Terms of Service have the following meanings:
Account: means the account created by the Website upon registration.
Assumed Payment Liabilities: shall mean that portion of a Freelancer’s total service charges for a Job which Expertsmpcameroun.org agrees to assume in consideration of the Service Charges.
Arbitration Service: means the service described in Section 6.
Employer’s Acceptance of Services: shall mean: (i) with respect to an Invoice, a transfer of funds by Employer to Expertsmpcameroun.org in respect of such Invoice or (ii) with respect to the SafePay Service, the earlier to occur of the following: (a) Employer and the Freelancer agree as to the rightful recipient of the funds or (b) Employer and Freelancer have concluded the process comprising the Arbitration Service.
Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services: means, collectively, the Expertsmpcameroun Invoice Service and the SafePay Service.
Expertsmpcameroun Invoice Service: means the service described in Section 5(A).
SafePay Service: means the service described in Section 5(B).
Service Charges: means, as applicable, the Job, Handling, Withdraw, and Arbitration Service Fees.
Services: means, collectively, the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Service, the Arbitration Service and the 1099 Service.
Website: means the world wide web site operated by Expertsmpcameroun.org at http://www.Expertsmpcameroun.org or any replacement URL.
To access our Services through our Website, you must be a legal entity, or an individual of eighteen (18) years of age or older who can form legally binding contracts. To become a Registered User, you must accept all of the terms and conditions in, incorporated by reference in, and linked to, these Terms of Service. By becoming a Registered User, you agree to: (1) Abide by the Terms of Service and the processes, procedures, and guidelines described throughout the Website; (2) Be financially responsible for your use of the Website and the purchase or delivery of services; and (3) Perform your obligations as specified by any Job Agreement that you accept, unless such obligations are prohibited by law or by the Terms of Service. Expertsmpcameroun.org reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, or terminate Services to anyone.
To become a Registered User and to access Services you must register for an Account. You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by the registration form and all forms you access on the Website, and to update this information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness.
(C) Accounts and Profiles
General. Once you have registered with the Website as a Registered User, the Website will create your Account with Expertsmpcameroun.org and associate it with an account number. You may create a profile under your Account, in accordance with Section 2(D). Username and Password. During registration, you will be asked to choose a username and password for the Account. As a Registered User, you agree and you are entirely responsible to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the username and password you use to access this Website. You authorize Expertsmpcameroun.org to assume that any person using the Website with your username and password is you or is authorized to act for you. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of the account.
Expertsmpcameroun.org provides Registered Users several different membership options. The availability of these membership options is dependent upon (i) the Registered User’s status as an Employer or a Freelancer (ii) the selections made during registration, (iii) any subsequent upgrades or downgrades of membership options after registration.
Employers: All Employers have the membership benefits described here. Note, membership benefits may change at the sole discretion of Expertsmpcameroun.org.
Public Procurement Experts: Public Procurement Experts can choose from different membership options. The differences between these options are listed here.
Each membership option includes a certain number of “Bids.” As described on the Website, a Freelancer uses Bids to submit Quotes for Jobs. If a Freelancer requires additional Bids in a given month, the Freelancer has the option to buy additional Bids as described here. We reserve the right to change membership fees, the monthly number of Bids included in the membership options or the price of Bids or institute new fees at any time, at the sole discretion of Expertsmpcameroun.org and upon reasonable notice posted in advance on the Website. No refunds of membership fees or Bids already paid will be given. If we exercise our right to cancel a membership as provided under these Terms of Service, at any time, we will not refund the membership fee already paid.
(A) Employer and Freelancer
- Job Agreement:The engagement, contracting and management of a Job are between an Employer and a Freelancer. Upon acceptance of a Quote, the Employer agrees to purchase, and the Freelancer agrees to deliver, the services and related deliverables in accordance with the following agreements: (a) the Job Agreement between Employer and Freelancer including the Quote, Job Description, and other terms and conditions as communicated between Employer and Freelancer on the Website or otherwise, (b) these Terms of Service, and (c) any other content uploaded to the Website by Expertsmpcameroun.org (collectively, the “Job Agreement”). You agree not to enter into any contractual provisions in conflict with these Terms of Service. Any provision of a Job Agreement in conflict with these Terms of Service is void. Employer is responsible for managing, inspecting, accepting and paying for satisfactory services and deliverables in accordance with the Job Agreement in a timely manner. Freelancer is responsible for the performance and quality of the services in accordance with the Job Agreement in a timely manner. Employer and Freelancer each covenants and agrees to act with good faith and fair dealing in performance of the Job Agreement.
- Independence:Employer and Freelancer each acknowledges and agrees that their relationship is that of independent contractors. The Freelancer shall perform services as an independent contractor and nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employer-employee relationship between Freelancer and Employer or between Expertsmpcameroun.org and any Employer or Freelancer.
(B) Registered Users and Expertsmpcameroun.org
- Genral:org is not a party to the dealing, contracting and fulfillment of any Job between an Employer and a Freelancer. Expertsmpcameroun.org has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of any services performed or deliverables created, advertised, the truth or accuracy of Job listings, the qualifications, background, or abilities of Registered Users, the ability of Public Procurement Experts to perform services, the ability of Employers to pay for services, or that an Employer or Freelancer can or will actually complete a Job. Expertsmpcameroun.org is not responsible for and will not control the manner in which a Freelancer operates and is not involved in the hiring, firing, discipline or working conditions of the Freelancer. All rights and obligations for the purchase and sale of services or other deliverables are solely between an Employer and a Freelancer. Expertsmpcameroun.org will not provide any Freelancer with any materials or tools to complete any Job. Employers and Public Procurement Experts must look solely to the other for enforcement and performance of all the rights and obligations arising from Job Agreements and any other terms, conditions, representations, or warranties associated with such dealings.
- Third-Party Beneficiary of Job Agreement:Employer and Freelancer each acknowledges and agrees that the value, reputation, and goodwill of the Website depend on their performance of their covenants and agreements as set forth in their Job Agreement. Employer and Freelancer therefore appoint Expertsmpcameroun.org as a third-party beneficiary of their Job Agreement for purposes of enforcing the obligations owed to, and the benefits conferred on, Expertsmpcameroun.org by these Terms of Service. Employers and Public Procurement Experts further agree that Expertsmpcameroun.org has the right to take such actions with respect to the Job Agreement or their Accounts, including without limitation, suspension, termination, or any other legal actions, as Expertsmpcameroun.org in its sole discretion deems necessary to protect the value, reputation, and goodwill of the Website.
- Agency:These Terms of Service and any registration for or subsequent use of this Website by any user or Registered User will not be construed as creating or implying any relationship of agency, franchise, partnership or joint venture between you and Expertsmpcameroun.org, except and solely to the extent expressly stated.
- Taxes:Registered Users are responsible for payment and reporting of any taxes. Other than in connection with the 1099 Service, Expertsmpcameroun.org is not obligated to determine the applicability of any taxes or to remit, collect or report any such applicable taxes, unless otherwise agreed to by both parties pursuant to the terms of any provision of tax services provided to you by Expertsmpcameroun.org. You agree that you will abide by any and all applicable state and federal tax statutes, regulations and common law. In the event Expertsmpcameroun.org receives a notice of non-compliance with any such statute, regulation or common law, including, without limitation, an Internal Revenue Service Levy, Expertsmpcameroun.org will deem such receipt a breach of this section and will suspend your Account until Expertsmpcameroun.org received an Internal Revenue Service Release.
(A) Membership Fee
Public Procurement Experts can choose various membership programs to subscribe to different levels of participation on the Website, as detailed here.
(B) Service Fees
Expertsmpcameroun.org deducts one or more of the following fees, as applicable, from payments made by Employers to Public Procurement Experts using the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services:
- Job Fee:org charges all Public Procurement Experts a Job Fee. The fee is based on a Freelancer’s membership type and is deducted from the total amount paid by an Employer for a Job as described here.
- Employer Payment Handling Fee:When an Employer pays a Freelancer, a Payment Handling Fee (2.9%) will be added to the invoice total.
- Freelancer Transfer Method Fee:If, upon a Freelancer’s request, funds are to be disbursed via a wire transfer, a Freelancer Transfer Method Fee will be charged to the Freelancer as described here. Transfers made through use of automated clearinghouse, Paypal and Payoneer debit card methods will incur no such fee.
- Arbitration Service Fee:For use of Arbitration Services, irrespective of the nature of resolution and any resulting disbursements, Expertsmpcameroun.org charges a Arbitration Service Fee, equal to the greater of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) and five percent (5%) of the total amount paid by an Employer to Expertsmpcameroun.org for the applicable Job to which such payment relates.
- Employer Withdraw Fee:When the Employer withdraws funds from their cash account there is a withdrawal fee (3.5%). This fee will be subtracted from the amount withdrawn.
(C) We reserve the right to change any fees associated with Expertsmpcameroun.org at any time, at the sole discretion of Expertsmpcameroun.org. No refunds of fees already paid will be given. If we exercise our right to cancel a membership as provided under these Terms of Service, at any time, we will not refund the membership fee already paid.
Expertsmpcameroun Billing And Payment Services
(A) Expertsmpcameroun Invoice Service
The Expertsmpcameroun Invoice Service enables Public Procurement Experts to issue invoices and enables Employers to make payments for services.
- General:When a Freelancer delivers services to the Employer, the Freelancer will complete the electronic invoice form (the “Invoice”) and submit it to Expertsmpcameroun.org via the Website. A Freelancer must complete and submit an Invoice to Expertsmpcameroun.org for each and every payment.
(B) SafePay Service
The SafePay Service enables Employers to transfer certain payment responsibilities to Expertsmpcameroun.org.
- General:At an Employer’s request, upon payment to Expertsmpcameroun.org by Employer for services to be rendered by a Freelancer, Expertsmpcameroun.org will assume responsibility for the payment for such Freelancer’s services (less applicable Service Charge). Expertsmpcameroun.org agrees not to pay Public Procurement Experts for services until after the occurrence of an Employer’s Acceptance of Services. You acknowledge that such funds will belong to Expertsmpcameroun.org immediately upon such funds being transferred to Expertsmpcameroun.org by you. However, Expertsmpcameroun.org agrees to refund such funds to Employer in the event that (a) a Freelancer acknowledges that services have not been completed or (b) Employer and Freelancer have concluded the process comprising the Arbitration Service with a result indicating that Employer is the rightful recipient of such funds. Expertsmpcameroun.org agrees to keep both Employer and Freelancer informed as to the status of the Assumed Payment Liability and if, for any reason, a party requests Arbitration Service regarding such status, will notify both parties that the matter will be addressed through the Arbitration Service.
- SafePay Disputes:If an Employer or Freelancer reasonably disputes the quality or completion of services provided by such Freelancer, then both Employer and Freelancer agree that Expertsmpcameroun.org shall have no payment obligations to any party related to relevant fees until such dispute is resolved in accordance with Section 6 below. Expertsmpcameroun.org’s obligation to pay any Payment (less applicable Service Charge) is expressly conditioned upon resolution of all outstanding disputes with respect to such Payment.
(C) Funds Transfer
- General:To receive funds due to you, you must request such funds and indicate your selection of the funds transfer methods available on the Website. Any such requests shall be subject to the conditions and restrictions contained on the Website and in these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms of Service, if Expertsmpcameroun.org determines in its sole discretion that a Registered User has violated the conditions and restrictions of the Website or Terms of Service, Expertsmpcameroun.org has the right to refuse to process such request.
- Hold on Transfers:org reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to place a hold on requested transfers if Expertsmpcameroun.org suspects monies may be subject to charge back, bank reversal, failure to clear or fraud. Expertsmpcameroun.org will release a hold as soon as practical.
(D) Legal Relationsihp
- org is not your agent with respect to any funds that have been transferred to Expertsmpcameroun.org for any Assumed Payment Liabilities.
- Each Freelancer must properly discharge and credit Employers for all payments that Expertsmpcameroun.org makes to such Freelancer in respect of services provided to such Employers.
- org acts as a payment provider by creating, hosting, maintaining, and providing the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services to you via the Internet. Expertsmpcameroun.org does not have any control over the services invoiced or paid for with the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services. Additionally, Expertsmpcameroun.org does not control whether an Employer or Freelancer will actually complete the underlying transaction. Expertsmpcameroun.org is not responsible in any way for the timeliness or accuracy of the invoices or the timeliness, accuracy, completion or workmanship of any work product produced by a Freelancer as a result of an awarded Job. Nothing in these Terms of Service will be deemed to constitute Expertsmpcameroun.org as your agent with respect to any service purchased and sold by Registered Users through the Website, or expand or modify any warranty, liability or indemnity stated in these Terms of Service.
- By using the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services, you expressly acknowledge that
- org is not acting as a trustee or a fiduciary of Employers or Public Procurement Experts and that the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services are provided to Registered Users administratively;
- org is not a “financial institution” as defined under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services are payment services rather than a banking services; (c) EXPERTSMPCAMEROUN.ORG IS NOT A BANK AND ANY PAYMENTS TRANSFERRED THROUGH EXPERTSMPCAMEROUN.ORG ARE NOT INSURED DEPOSITS AND ARE SUBJECT TO DEFAULT, LOSS OR FORFEITURE.
(E) Miscellaneous Payment Terms
- Authorized Payments are Final:Your use of the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services constitutes your agreement to pay for any amounts which you authorize us to retain from transactions and, as appropriate, charge to your credit card, bank account, or PayPal account. Such payments, once authorized, are final. When an Employer’s Acceptance of Services has occurred, (i) Expertsmpcameroun.org shall have no further liability to any party with respect to Payment for such services, (ii) Employer acknowledges that Expertsmpcameroun.org has provided a complete service in respect of the payment made by Employer for the Assumed Payment Liability or Invoice, as applicable and (iii) Employer hereby releases Expertsmpcameroun.org from any and all liability with respect to such Payment.
- Fraudulent Transactions:Erroneous or Duplicate Transactions; Charge Backs. Expertsmpcameroun.org reserves the right to seek reimbursement from you, and you will reimburse Expertsmpcameroun.org, if Expertsmpcameroun.org discovers a fraudulent transaction, erroneous or duplicate transaction, or if Expertsmpcameroun.org receives a charge back or reversal from any Employer’s credit card company, bank, or PayPal for any reason. You agree to and acknowledge Expertsmpcameroun.org’s right to investigate any and all transactions for fraud. Further, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests made by Expertsmpcameroun.org in an effort to investigate fraud. You agree that Expertsmpcameroun.org has the right to obtain such reimbursement by charging your Account, deducting amounts from future transfers, charging your credit card or any bank account associated with your Account, or obtaining reimbursement from you by any other lawful means, including using a third party collection agency. Failure to pay for reimbursements of a charge back or a reversal of payment is cause for termination of your Account.
- Currency:The Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment v operate in US Dollars and therefore Expertsmpcameroun.org is not responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when billing or crediting a credit or debit card denominated in a currency other than US Dollars, nor is Expertsmpcameroun.org responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when receiving or sending payment via wire transfer, check or automated clearinghouse to and from your bank account, credit card account or PayPal account.
- Exclusivity and Non-Circumvention:Employers agree to use the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services to make all payments to Public Procurement Experts, whether first-time, repeat, or follow-on. You also agree not to take any action directly or indirectly to circumvent the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services or any associated fees. As a Freelancer, you agree to use Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services to receive all payments from Employers identified through the Website, whether first-time, repeat, or follow-on. Additionally, you agree not to circumvent the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services or any associated fees.
- Notification:As an Employer, you agree to notify Expertsmpcameroun.org immediately if your Freelancer solicits payment from you outside the Website. As a Freelancer, you agree to notify Expertsmpcameroun.org immediately if your Employer seeks to pay you outside the Website. If you are aware of a breach of the foregoing prohibitions, or any potential circumvention of the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services, please submit a confidential report to Expertsmpcameroun.org by phone at email@example.com
- Agreement to Pay:If, for any reason, Expertsmpcameroun.org does not receive payment for any amounts that you have authorized to be paid through your use of the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services, you agree to pay such amount immediately upon demand by Expertsmpcameroun.org. You also agree to pay any interest charges, attorneys’ fees and other costs of collection incurred by Expertsmpcameroun.org in collecting from you the authorized but unpaid amount. In such case, Expertsmpcameroun.org may, at its option, stop processing any further payments made by you and apply any amounts then held by Expertsmpcameroun.org on your behalf toward any deficiencies, losses or costs that we have incurred as a result of your use of the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services. We may also make appropriate reports to credit reporting agencies, financial institutions, tax agencies and law enforcement authorities, and cooperate with them in any resulting investigation or prosecution.
Expertsmpcameroun.org offers the Arbitration Service to those Registered Users that have funds in SafePay and requested Expertsmpcameroun.org to assume all or a portion of the payment liability for services and who are engaged in a dispute over a Job that is (i) Pursuant to a Job posting by an Employer through the Website, (ii) Pursuant to a Quote for by a Freelancer through the Website for such Job posting and (iii) Pursuant to an acceptance through the Website by the Employer for such Quote. Employer and Freelancer agree and acknowledge that, with respect to Assumed Payment Liabilities, any and all disputes relating to the underlying fees shall be governed by the terms of this Section 6.
- Arbitration:In any case where the Employer and a Freelancer cannot mutually agree on the distribution of the funds in SafePay, you expressly agree to and acknowledge that Expertsmpcameroun.org or a third party chosen by Expertsmpcameroun.org will arbitrate the dispute in accordance with these Terms of Service and the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that Expertsmpcameroun.org will construe any Job Agreement based on the transaction’s course of dealing and common industry practices. Specifically, in rendering its decision, the arbitrator shall only be obligated to consider the following: (i) the Job Agreement, (ii) the parties’ course of dealings, as evidenced by activity on or communications through the Website, (iii) the Job itself and (iv) any information or communication that the Employer and the Freelancer submit for review.
- org shall render its decision within five (7) days of the Arbitration being opened. During this time, you are encouraged to continue to negotiate an amicable settlement with each other.
- You agree that the decision of Expertsmpcameroun.org, acting as an arbitrator, shall be final, binding, and not subject to appeal. Accordingly, within a reasonable time after we have rendered a decision, we will transfer funds in accordance with the arbitrator’s decision.
- In the event that you are the prevailing party in its arbitration decision, you agree that you shall have no right, title to, interest in or license to the Job that is the subject matter of the dispute. In such case, you agree to return any physical copies of such Job in your possession and destroy any electronic copies that you have.
You agree and acknowledge that (i) Expertsmpcameroun.org will use the e-mail address corresponding with your Account registered at the time Arbitration is opened to notify and communicate with you with regard the Arbitration and (ii) you are solely responsible for the receipt of any notification or communication sent by Expertsmpcameroun.org using the e-mail address corresponding with your Account registered at the time Arbitration is opened.
You agree and acknowledge that (i) Expertsmpcameroun.org is not providing legal services to you, (ii) Expertsmpcameroun.org will not advise you regarding any legal matters and (iii) if you desire to have legal counsel, you will seek independent legal counsel licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction and not rely on Expertsmpcameroun.org for any such counsel. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Expertsmpcameroun.org and any of our affiliates against any damages or liability you may suffer as a result of using the Arbitration Service. If you do not agree to use this Arbitration Service under these terms, you should not request Expertsmpcameroun.org to assume the Assumed Payment Liabilities.
Term; Termination And Suspension
- These Terms of Service shall become effective as your contractual agreement upon your use of the Website, and shall continue until your Account is terminated by you or Expertsmpcameroun.org as provided for under the terms of this section.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing between the parties, either party may terminate the contractual agreement represented by these Terms of Service at any time upon notice to the other party. In such event, your Account is automatically terminated and (1) Expertsmpcameroun.org shall continue to perform those services necessary to complete any open transaction between you and another Registered User; and (2) You shall continue to be obligated to pay any amounts accrued but unpaid as of the date of termination to Expertsmpcameroun.org for any service and to any Freelancer for any services.
- Any termination of an Account will automatically lead to the termination of all related profiles.
- Without limiting our other remedies, we may issue a warning, or temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your Account or a Job, and refuse to provide any or all services to you if: (1) you breach the letter or spirit of any terms and conditions of these Terms of Service or the linked policies and information incorporated herein by reference, including our written policies and procedures posted on the Website; (2) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (3) we believe in our sole discretion that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our Registered Users or for Expertsmpcameroun.org or are contrary to the interests of the Website. Once indefinitely suspended or terminated, you must not continue to use the Website under the same Account, a different Account, or register under a new Account.
- In addition, violations of these Terms of Service may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and may result in additional penalties and sanctions.
- Without limiting our other remedies, to the extent you engage in actions or activities which circumvent the Expertsmpcameroun Billing and Payment Services or otherwise reduce fees owed Expertsmpcameroun.org under these Terms of Service, you must pay Expertsmpcameroun.org for all fees owed to Expertsmpcameroun.org and reimburse Expertsmpcameroun.org for all losses and costs and reasonable expenses (including attorney fees) related to investigating such breach and collecting such fees.
- When your Account is terminated for any reason, you may no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material you keep on the Website. The material may be deleted along with all your previous posts and proposals.
Privacy And Confidentiality
(A) Expertsmpcameroun.org Content
Your use of the Website and the services provided therein and thereby is governed by the terms of these Terms of Service and the Expertsmpcameroun.org. It is your responsibility to review the Expertsmpcameroun.org IP Policy, which is incorporated by reference, and we suggest that you review the IP Policy and print a copy for yourself. The IP Policy is posted on the Website and may be updated from time to time.
(B) Registered User Content
- You are solely responsible for information posted on our Website, including but not limited to (a) any audio, video or photographic content (collectively, “Multimedia Content”), (b) any posting or listing made in any public message area, through any email feature or through Expertsmpcameroun.org’s feedback feature (collectively, “”>Non-Multimedia Content”) and (c) any other content of a personal nature including but not limited to your resume, biography, work history and work product produced for another Registered User including Companies (“Personal Content”). You retain ownership of all Multimedia Content and Personal Content, subject to the licenses granted herein.
- You hereby assign to Expertsmpcameroun.org your rights in any Non-Multimedia Content. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Multimedia Content and to use such Multimedia Content for the purpose of advertising and publicizing Expertsmpcameroun.org products and services and you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable right to use the Personal Content for the purpose of providing Services.
- Your information must not: (a) infringe any third party’s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property, publicity or privacy; (b) be defamatory, trade libelous, threatening or harassing; nor (c) be obscene, indecent or contain pornography.
- We do not endorse any information posted by Registered Users and we are not liable for any such information posted on the Website, including but not limited to any information posted about you. We reserve the right to take any action, in our sole discretion, with respect to information posted on the Website which we believe is inappropriate, including but not limited to termination of your Account. However, we cannot, nor do we, control the information provided by you or other Registered Users or other content providers which is made available through our system.
(C) Removal of Content for which Copyright Infringement Is Claimed
- Pursuant to 17 USC. Â§ 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Expertsmpcameroun.org has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed by a User of the Website, please fill out a Notice of Infringement form and fax it to Expertsmpcameroun.org Copyright Infringement Notices at 412-202-0075.
- The information requested by the Notice of Infringement form substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC. Â§ 512(c)(3)(A), which provides that a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at such website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Freelancer to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Freelancer to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
- Additionally, you are required to provide a Notice of Infringement form each time you wish to report alleged acts of infringement and fax it to the number provided above.
Representations, Disclaimers, Limitations And Exclusions
(A) Registered User Representations and Warranties
All Registered Users represent, warrant, and agree:
- not to grant access to an Account only to users authorized to act on behalf of the Registered User and only in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- to be fully responsible and liable for any action of any user who uses your Account.
- not to use your Account, username, or password of another Registered User that you are not expressly authorized to use.
- not to allow any third party who is not authorized to do so to use your Account at any time.
- not to use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, robots or denial-of-service attacks, intended to damage or interfere with the operation of the Website or any transaction being conducted through the Website.
- not to intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Website.
- not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure, including but not limited to “spam” or other such unsolicited mass emailing techniques.
- that it has the right and authority to enter into the Terms of Service and to transact business hereunder.
- that they are using the Website solely for the purpose of entering into a bona fide business transaction with other Registered Users.
- that they will not use the Website or its services to defraud or mislead any person or entity, including without limitation Expertsmpcameroun.org or any Register User.
- that they will not use the Website to violate any law or regulation of the Republic of Cameroon or any international law or treaty.
(B) General Release
If you have a dispute with another Registered User, you release Expertsmpcameroun.org (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
The Website may contain links to third-party web sites not under the control or operation of Expertsmpcameroun.org. When we provide links, we do so only as a convenience and do not endorse and are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
You are responsible for creation, storage, and backup of your business records. These Terms of Service and any registration for or subsequent use of this Website will not be construed as creating any responsibility on Expertsmpcameroun.org’s part to store, backup, retain, or grant access to any information or data for any period.
Miscellaneous Terms And Conditions
(A) Compliance with Law
You are responsible for compliance with applicable Cameroon and international laws, regulation and treaties, keeping in mind that access to the contents of this Website may not be legal for or by certain persons or in certain countries.
(B) Modification and Waiver
Expertsmpcameroun.org will not be considered to have modified or waived any of our rights or remedies under these Terms of Service unless the modification or waiver is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Expertsmpcameroun.org. No delay or omission by Expertsmpcameroun.org in exercising its rights or remedies will impair its rights or be construed as a waiver. Any single or partial exercise of a right or remedy will not preclude further exercise of any other right or remedy.
If any part of these Terms of Service is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
(D) Assignment or Transfer
You will not transfer, assign or delegate your rights or obligations (including your Account) under these Terms of Service to anyone without the express written permission of Expertsmpcameroun.org, and any attempt to do so will be null and void. Expertsmpcameroun.org may assign these Terms of Service in its sole discretion.